Imply® and Atlético Paranaense holds 1st Latin American Congress of Effective Management for Arenas and Stadiums
On 1st August, the 1st Latin American Congress of Effective Management for Arenas and Stadiums was held by Imply® with the support of Club Atlético Paranaense, at the Club Atlético Paranaense Stadium in Curitiba, Brazil. The event marked an unprecedented opportunity: for the first time in Brazil, it was possible to gather more than 50 leaders from Arenas, Stadiums and Soccer Clubs from different countries for the exchange of experiences, networking, and business insights.
The opening was held by the CEO of Imply® Mr. Tironi Paz Ortiz together with the President of the Administrative Council of the Club Atlético Paranaense, Mr. Luiz Sallim Emed. The Congress programming presented a great diversity of topics focused on best management practices, innovations and emerging technologies. There were 9 hours of event, in which participants could follow closely the strategies applied in large arenas, stadiums and soccer clubs, with speakers of first level representing their pioneer operations:
– Fabian Bruzzone (General Manager of Cerro Porteño Club) – Cerro Porteño Stadium Management Experiences;
– Fabián Bicco (Designer) – Repositioning of Club Atlético Peñarol Brand;
– Carlos Eduardo Caruso Ferreira (CEO of CSM Brasil) – Experiences of Managing Partner Fan of Flamengo Club;
– Fernando Mello (Press FC Assessoria e Consultoria) – Leveraging experiences of Public Relations;
– Fernando Volpato (Operations Director of the Club Atlético Paranaense) – Experiences of Management of the Atlético Paranaense Stadium;
– Marcelo Jorge (Former President of the Grêmio Arena) – Management Experiences of the Grêmio Arena.
The closing of the Congress took place with a complete Tour at the Atletico Paranaense Club Stadium in which participants could closely check all internal structure, Imply® Access Control and Ticketing System, biometric registration and biometric validation technologies, Imply® Queue Management System at the Partners Space and more.
Check out the photos: