Imply installs new Maestro Web system in Unicamp Clinical Hospital
The Clinical Hospital of the State University of Campinas, located within the campus of the University in Campinas – SP, with a building area of 65 thousand square meters, is considered a center of excellence in various medical specialties. The Hospital Complex is recognized for its excellence in Brazil, being one of the largest hospital complexes in the country, which over 10,000 people visit daily.
Imply® installed the new Maestro Web system in UNICAMP University Hospital. The system will manage queues on 208 points of service in order to increase even more the quality and commitment with service improvement and customer satisfaction.
The project has 17 self-service terminals for check-in in the Queue Management System and printing passwords, with a software for routing customers to the different available services. In addition, we also provided 20 LCDs exhibiting the passwords called and the SuperMedia Digital Signage – a complete system of digital signage for dissemination of messages, useful information, product and service announcements, promotions, news, TV channel and much more.
The Imply® System also offers:
– System for scheduling appointments and consultations;
– Performance monitoring of customer service;
– Business Intelligence, with reports and graphs for analysis in real time with key information on the performance monitoring of customer service that helps to increase the operations intelligence;
– CRM – customer data registers, minimizing the time for filling out forms to each service;
– Alert System – feature that sends instant notifications via email for managers, for example, notices of events and the waiting time limit.
According to one of the members responsible for system implementation, Luiz Camara, Imply® Consultant, about the user experience when having the first contact with the Maestro Web system: “Everyone was dazzled by the queue management system as it facilitates services and offers more convenience.”