Government of Goiás offers dozens of services with Imply® Self Service Kiosks
Essential services for the population are more accessible with Imply® Self Service Kiosks in the State of Goiás
The Government of the State of Goiás, in Brazil, launched Expresso, a platform that offers dozens of services, available through the Imply® Self Service Kiosks. From now on, interested city halls can join the program, bringing innovation to all municipalities in the state. Now, through Imply® technology, public services will become easier, faster and more accessible to the population of Goiás.
Advantages of Imply® Self Service Kiosks:
• Hardware and software solution customized according to the needs of each project;
• User-oriented ergonomics and design, with compliance to accessibility standards;
• Greater efficiency, scalability and operational optimization;
• High resistance and anti-vandalism security;
• Greater agility in customer service and public satisfaction.
Services available to the population:
• Consultation of Payments and Electronic Invoices;
• Issuance of Certificate of Debt Settlement;
• Issuance of Duplicate Invoices;
• Issuance of Vouchers;
• Request for Documents and Duplicates;
• Consultation of Missing Persons;
• Vehicle consultation;
• On-site Service Programming;
• And more.
The Imply® Group develops customized and scalable solutions to innovate management, optimize performance and automate processes. To learn more about our Self-Service solutions visit: https://www.imply.com/engb/self-service-terminals/