3 in 1 technology for safety and prevention:
When the equipment is installed at the entrances, it allows to identify people, analyse the body temperature and also check if the user is wearing a mask. These security measures are essential to provide more security to all people, through a fast verification, before access is released. In this way, technology helps to promote control, impact reduction and prevention of the spread of COVID-19 and other diseases.
- Access control by facial recognition: Through face recognition technology, when the user is recognized, the door or turnstile is opened automatically, avoiding the need for touching.
- Measurement of body temperature: Measures the user’s body temperature, quickly and contactless. The equipment generates an alert in the system when identifying a feverish person.
- Detection of the use of the individual protection mask: The equipment also detects the use of a mask and allows access only to users who are using the protection.
Fast learning algorithm
Technology and Security
- Integration with Access System: The Terminal is integrated with the Eleven Access System, which facilitates the management of access authorizations in a centralized way;
- Artificial intelligence can be configured to deny access to unregistered users, users without a mask and / or with high temperature, as defined by the managers;
- Alarms: sends notifications to managers when it detects someone with high body temperature;
- Reports of accesses and body temperatures;
- Audible and visual warnings;
- Operates in low light environments;