Access Control for People and Vehicles
Fast and secure Access Control for people and vehicles.Get more information
Intelligent access control for people and vehicles. Ideal for places with high flow of public.
Imply® has become the leader in Access Systems for the 2014 World Cup and Copa America 2019.
Discover our broad portfolio of technologies. Without a doubt, we have the perfect solution to modernize and meet the specific needs of your project:
✓ Control access of people and vehicles in different locations centrally.
✓ Control access of people with high flow: Several models of turnstiles, mobile devices, free flow accesses and building accesses.
✓ Control vehicle access and manage parking with automated gates.
✓ Innovative accreditation solutions: register credentials with the innovative Fast Accreditation.
✓ Several innovative technologies for user validation with ultra-fast check-in: Barcode Validation, Smartcard RFID, NFC, Biometrics and Facial Recognition.
✓ Manage access authorizations with restrictions and permissions.
✓ Block unauthorized or unidentified users.
✓ High accuracy and reliability.
✓ Personalized greetings.
✓ And much more!
People Access Control
We offer a wide range of powerful tools to protect and monitor your operations against the complex challenges of security management and access control. Our solution provides the integrated management of each access point through intelligent, flexible and efficient control.
It is the ideal platform to control access to your premises, restricted and/or sensitive areas.
- High flow of access per minute. High-speed information transmission, access when authorized is immediate.
- Protects your operations by blocking unauthorized or unidentified people.
- Reliably controls access to various areas, sectors and buildings in different locations, centrally. Flexible for all environments and situations.
- Controls access authorizations for thousands of different users by managing complex systems of restrictions and permissions rules to meet your needs.
- It combines different technologies to identify users, restricting access according to the most stringent security requirements.
- Efficiency: High accuracy and reliability in intelligent access control. The system also has memory for offline operation, continuing to function even when network connectivity is lost.
We offer different options of modern equipment that meet the specific needs of each project.
- Doors: Validators and sensors can be installed on various types of doors.
- Facial Validator: Access control with facial recognition and body temperature measurement;
- Turnstiles: Check out our variety of models.
- Handhelds: Mobile access control.
- Containers: Manages access wherever you are, when you need it. A differentiated and creative solution that responds more quickly and more effectively to logistics operations. Solve transportation challenges in the most intelligent way possible, offering maximum flexibility for easy and agile movement in different locations and events.
- ElevenFlow: it is a Free Flow equipment, with contactless and barrier free passage, for greater convenience and flow speed. Performs intelligent access control through validation technologies with biometric reader and / or RFID smartcard reader. The alarm is only triggered when unauthorized users try to acess, providing an agile, pleasant and safe experience.
The highest validation technologies integrated in a single platform:
- 1D Unidirectional or Omnidirectional Barcode Reader;
- 2D Barcode Reader;
- RFID Smartcard Reader;
- NFC (Near Field Communication);
- Facial Recognition.
Vehicle Access Control
An intelligent and reliable parking management solution with the highest technology to give you precision and safety in controlling vehicle access with effective profitability.
- Automated gates: With straight or articulated arm, they have a camera for recording vehicle images, anti-crushing mechanism, quiet operation and low power consumption.
- Entry and Exit Control: They perform the detection of vehicles and control of entry or exit. Check the available devices.
QUALITY OF SERVICES
- Allows charging by fixed or variable value for periods of time (daily, hours).
- High speed of access and transmission of information. Provides control for high volumes of vehicle access, with convenience for customers and managers.
- Improves user experience, reduces queue time and size.
Modern, secure and reliable validation technologies through:
- Fingerprint biometry, Passwords and Smartcards.
- 1D / 2D Barcodes and Smartcards.
Equipment developed with the best materials, designed to operate 24 hours a day. Manufactured with structures of high resistance, which guarantees the best finish, with excellent visual results.
Proactively protect people, assets, physical facilities, information and operations with this robust, efficient and fail-safe system.
- Exact access monitoring for different types of users and for specific areas. When users approach their media from validators, these check in the database whether there is authorization of each specific access.
- Monitor all hits and all access attempts. Create management alerts to tell you invalid access attempts and specific access – a predictive, automated security approach that reduces the likelihood of risks.
- All system requests are processed through a fully secure and encrypted tunnel.
- Multiple tracking and anti-fraud features.
Rules of Access
Centrally manage access restrictions and permissions for each site for different users. Create access rules for each specific area, for groups or for each user, with restrictions and permissions for: single access, limit of access quantity for each location, authorized access period, authorized doors, option to require biometric validation, require documents, among others.
Presential Accreditation: The stations for user accreditation allow to register photo, personal data, and specify the access rights of each user.
Fast Accreditation: You can perform accreditation from anywhere. Self-service by licensees and employees optimizes the workforce of managers, providing a reduction in operating costs. With Fast Accreditation it is possible to specify the rights and access rules of each person, in an agile, safe and efficient way.
Customize the communication
If you value being greeted by name, our system allows the messages displayed in the access validators to be customized for each user or for each user group, displaying welcome messages with the person’s name, customizable according to preferences.
Easy to use and we're here to help.
Our goal is to design innovative solutions to optimize your operations and increase your performance. With our solution, you will have a professional team that works with you, at every step. We offer training, consulting and we are on hand to assist with more complex queries as needed.
What solution can we create for you?
Our modular solutions can be customized according to your project. Through our experienced consulting, we add quality and dedicate ourselves to maximize the results of each client. With creative ideas, reliable technologies, and business models that fit your needs, we are your partners to develop a project especially for you. Contact us.
“The speed, ease of payment and efficiency guaranteed a great sale service for the event. In addition, the kiosks for purchase at different points of the city certainly been a major sales advantage.” Mr. Enzo Arns – Event Director at the Gramado Film Festival
“With the solution provided by Imply®, we had total control in the ticket issuing and billing processes, security, and the possibility of integration of other businesses of our arena to Imply’s platform. The product was developed in a modern and versatile platform, allowing the integration of other businesses inherent to the Arena. The resulting benefits were full control of ticket and access management, customer convenience and cost savings with the implementation of integrated systems (user arena card, which allows online purchases of tickets, parking and our future catering services). As for the differences compared to the competitors, I would like to emphasize the professionalism, transparency, information security, versatility of the solution, commitment, and the service oriented spirit of the Imply® team.” Mr. Alexandre Gonzaga, President of Arena Pernambuco.
“With the Imply® System, we have the possibility of using different readers: RFID, 1d Barcode, 2d Barcode, and biometrics. In regards to ticket reading, it also offers an advantage that facilitates control of incorrect gate, game, and the like. The messages displayed were tailored to our System, so that the Imply’s Solution offers more information on the readers. This is a difference that made me very satisfied, now, with the first contact with the system. Another major factor, which had a great weight on my decision, was the synergy with the other arenas that are already equipped with the Imply® System.” Mr. Flavio Simoes, responsible for IT systems at Arena Maracana
“I emphasize the availability, the willingness to work together and create solutions. This is important and offers us more comfort. Imply® is a very open partner to understand the difficulties of everyday life, and gives us the support we need, bringing innovation, new experiences and creating new solutions. I am very pleased, and I hope to continue working together in the future.” Mr. Mauro Araújo, President of the Grêmio Arena
“The main factor to highlight about Imply® is always being ready for any challenge. We have been working with Imply® since 2012 at the Fonte Nova Arena, the Dunas Arena and the Grêmio Arena. For all the demands and changes that arise, we always have Imply® as a partner, regardless of the scenario.” Mr. Paulo Rossi, Director of Operations of the Grêmio Arena
“Imply® is a partner we can always count on. Imply® is a large company that always meets our technical requirements and works with us in a transparent way.” Mr. Jair Holler, IT Manager of the Grêmio Arena
“The Ticketing System integrated with Access Control brings reliability to the control as a whole. We have several online reports for the development of indicators, with ease of use and accessed also by smartphone. The system is integrated with our ERP, and the entire solution is integrated – member management, ticketing and access control – on the same platform. Ticketing is integrated between Brio and Sport Club Internacional, allowing more convenience to the fans and ease in closing the total of accesses in the Stadium.I also highlight the technical support on game days.” Mr. Paulo Pinheiro, CEO of Holding Beira-Rio S/A
“The result was much higher than expected, our access control had a significant improvement, with more agility in the validation of the tickets and the support of the team was highly praised by people attending the Oktoberfest de Blumenau. For the first time in the history of the event, the number of tickets sold on the internet was higher than what was sold at the box office: 54% of the tickets were sold over the internet. The cashless system significantly increased sales in the event. We had a 30% increase in food revenue. The Self-Service Terminals used to charge the cards have an unprecedented degree of professionalism. Therefore, the result is excellent and we have already extended our partnership with IMPLY® – Eleven Tickets for other events. What surprised us most was the service excellence. We can say that the company offers a leading operation for events.” Mr. Guilherme Guenther, Administrative and Financial Director of the Oktoberfest of Blumenau
“Esporte Clube Juventude has always had, among its priorities, special attention to its fans. It is through this philosophy that we are seeking to optimize service, access, ticket sales and all the details related to customer service. We are taking a big step towards excellence with the implementation of a new methodology for customer service. We want the member to have more convenience, comfort and security to check its benefits, access the stadium with more peace and enjoy the range of advantages that the club offers. There are numerous references to quality and safety offered by Imply®. We researched a lot about it, tried to know personally the whole process of the company and came to understand why the brand is a reference in the market. It is based on the numerous benefits offered by Imply® that we have created the belief that we are evolving considerably in the area of fan service. I highlight the concern of the company to offer a product that fits the reality and needs of our club. At all times, since the first talks, there was a lot of interest from Imply® to understand the scenario where the our club is inserted, the culture, the profile of our members and countless other details, which showed that every detail is well planned. That made us extremely pleased.” Mr. Walter Dal Zotto Jr, President of Esporte Clube Juventude
“A breakthrough in terms of security.” Mr. Juan Pedro Damiani, former President of Peñarol
“The IMPLY® Access Control solution was chosen for Univates due to its differentials such as the ease of integration with our internal systems and a single web interface for managing the devices. We have used the Access Control solution in the Library, the Theatre, the Athletic Track, the Clinical Center and at some Teachers Rooms. In these environments, we control the access by profiles, where the IMPLY® solution reads our institutional card. Each student, teacher or staff has this card, fully integrated into our internal systems. We highlight the versatility of the Access Control solution, the technical quality, professionalism and commitment of IMPLY® team.” Mr. Paulo Roberto Mallmann, IT Manager at Univates
“We have been working with Imply® for several years and we are very satisfied with the automation, service, differentiated products and services. The choice of a partner is essential for the project’s success. I emphasize innovation, quality and professionalism, as well as technical support respecting the agreed deadlines.” Ms. Viviane Berner, IT Coordinator at Univates
“The platform is easy to use, and I highlight how easy it is to manage by mobile. It saves me a lot of time!” Mr. Lucas da Silva, IT Analyst at Univates